Choosing a Heating Contractor in Edmonton
Picking the right heating contractor in Edmonton is extremely important, and a decision that cannot be made lightly. Ask your friends and family if they have contractors they can recommend, and do some Internet research to find customer reviews. Here are some critical factors that should go into your choice of contractor.
Proper Licensing in Edmonton
You must make sure that your contractor is properly licensed to operate a heating and cooling company because that will protect you. If you choose an unlicensed company, it may “disappear” if things go bad because it is not accountable to regulators.
Certified Technicians in Edmonton
It is critical that you use a contractor that hires only the best-qualified and highly trained technicians. At ProSolutions, our experts undergo rigorous testing on a regular basis so you can be sure your job will be performed right the first time.
Insured Contractors in Edmonton
If a heating contractor is insured that means you will be protected should an accident occur on your property. Not all contractors are insured; make sure yours is by asking before you hire that company.
Established Contractors in Edmonton
You don’t want to put your trust in a fly-by-night company that may not even be around if you have any problems down the road. ProSolutions has been in business for more than 15 years and has thousands of satisfied customers throughout the Edmonton area. We will be there when you need us. Steer clear of companies you know have closed and re-opened under a new name.
Guaranteed Work in Edmonton
You want to hire a contractor that backs its work with a guarantee so that you will be fully protected. ProSolutions offers unsurpassed guarantees that will provide you with peace of mind for years. Our exclusive 5 Star Guarantees include:
1. Property Protection Guarantee – All property such as lawns, shrubbery, carpeting, floors, walls, furniture and door frames are protected. Damaged property will be replaced or repaired. Protective shoe covers, hall runners, or drop cloths will be used in all work areas.
2. Comfort Guarantee – We guarantee your new system will work as we have stated. If the temperature range we have promised is not achieved, we will replace the system at no charge.
3. Exceptional “NO LEMONS” Guarantee – Simply stated, if the heat exchanger fails in the first 10 years we’ll replace the entire unit – not just repair it.
4. 100% Inspection Guarantee – We ensure that your installation meets all local health and safety codes and work closely with the local inspections branch.
5. Investment Guarantee – If you find a lower price on the same equipment, installation, and guarantees we’ll pay you $50.00. All we ask is the comparison is “apples to apples.”