Boiler Service Repair and Replacement
Boilers are the number one source of heat and hot water for many Edmonton residents. The licensed and certified technicians at ProSolutions Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning, Inc. provide superior boiler service: we install, repair, maintain, and remove boilers as needed.
When is it Time for an Edmonton Boiler Replacement?
Fortunately, there are a few obvious signs that your boiler may need an immediate repair or replacement.
- Temperature Fluctuation: Water temperatures should be hot as desired. Warm just isn’t good enough. If you’re not getting consistent hot water or if there are fluctuations in temperatures, your boiler is most likely damaged.
- Hissing Sounds: Hissing sounds from your boiler are the result of uneven water distribution and trapped air. Your goal here is to avoid overheating, so have your boiler inspected by a professional.
- Leaking Water: A clear sign of a troubled boiler, leaks or puddles surrounding the base of your boiler must be swiftly addressed. Not only does this indicate a boiler-related problem, but it will continue to increase your monthly utility bill until repaired.
- Smell of Gas or Oil: Immediately call a professional if you smell gas or oil. This may quickly elevate to an extremely hazardous situation.
- Age: Boilers, like any other major household appliance, must be regularly maintained in order to sustain increased longevity.
If you recognize any of these signs and suspect your boiler may be deficient, do not hesitate to contact us. We understand that boilers are an essential part of regular and comfortable household living and work fast to meet whatever unique challenges may arise. We guarantee quality customer satisfaction and same day service.
Boiler Service in Edmonton
No one wants to get to the first really cold day of the year only to discover that their boiler system is not functioning properly. You can avoid this from happening to your home by having your boiler system regularly serviced by one of our trained technicians. With our Energy Savings Agreement, we will come out to your home according to your manufacturer’s recommended service schedule. During our visit we will perform the following tasks:
- Thermostat 3 point check and calibration
- Pump check and lube
- Zone valves test
- System fluid check
- Heat exchanger check
- Ignition system check and clean
- Venting inspection
- Safety controls test and check
- Water supply test PRV and check cross connection devices
- Expansion tank test
- Indoor outdoor control test and calibration
- Mixing station test
Contact ProSolutions today—our expert team of professionals is ready to go to work and provide boiler solutions for you and your family right away.