Tankless Water Heater Installation in Edmonton
Tankless water heaters may be small, but they do pack a punch. The tankless water heater install process remains rather complex. This is no DIY project. It requires a licensed professional. That said, as a homeowner, it is always best to be as informed as possible. It may help to be aware of two major components before speaking with a professional. These are:
- Capacity: Know what is to be expected from your tankless water heater(s). It helps, for example, to know the number of showers, washing machines, sinks, showers, and dishwashers your instant hot water heater will serve. You should also know whether or not you and your family will often be running multiple hot water sources simultaneously. In other words, think about your needs and goals.
- Dimensions: An understanding of how much space is available in your home and taking proper measurements is crucial to precise tankless water heater installation. On-demand tanks are tiny—about the size of a travel suitcase—but even though they aren’t overwhelming in size, exact dimensions make a big difference.
The Benefits of Our Tankless Water Heating
Once you call ProSolutions, you will be able to have a tankless water heater that can provide all sorts of benefits including:
- Cost savings: Though your initial investment will be a bit more, having a tankless water heater can save you up to 20% on your monthly energy bills. How you ask? Well, unlike traditional systems, tankless units only heat water when it’s demanded. It passes over a heating element and gives you the temperature you desire. Tanked units heat water 24 hours a day – and you pay for that!
- Consistent hot water: Because conventional water heaters have tanks, they store and heat the water right there. Once that water is used up, it has to reheat the water which takes time. Well, with tankless you don’t have to worry about that. Again, water is heated as it passes over a heating element so when you want it hot – you’ll get it.
- Space savings: These systems are small – about the size of a carry-on suitcase – and can be mounted on walls. No more worrying about a big, bulky storage tanks.
- Longer use: Tankless water heaters typically last five to ten years longer than traditional units. You can be sure you are getting the most out of your money.
- All around increased efficiency: Longer use, more hot water, and cost savings add up to a pretty perfect water heating solution.
While not necessarily a simple procedure, the numerous benefits of tankless on-demand water heaters make installation a more than worthwhile process. Please call ProSolutions today!