New Furnace Replacement
Is your old and disgruntled furnace in constant need of your attention and assistance? Is it making strange and unpleasant noises seemingly at random? Does it often forget what it’s doing or fall asleep while you are counting on it? If you answered yes to ANY of these questions, it may be time to sit it down and have the ‘furnace retirement” conversation. In Canada, high efficiency furnaces are the government requirement minimum standard for residential heating.
NEW Furnace Options
- Minimum 92% gas usage efficiency Single Stage is the 1st level. Turns on 100% then off as heating is required. Kinda like a car that is always "pedal to the metal then BRAKE" to get from light to light...most commonly resembles the comfort most of us grew up with in our homes in Edmonton in the distant past...ON then OFF. No real bells and whistles at this level...considered construction or landlord grade furnace.
- 96% gas usage efficiency Single Stage...still turns ON then OFF like the one above...slightly better gas efficiency...some manufacturers' models upgrade the warranty because they use stronger heat exchanger materials when they move up to the 96%+ category...like AMANA, they use STAINLESS STEEL on this 2nd level model and models above instead of ALUMINIZED STEEL as in the "landlord model/base model” and give a LIFETIME WHOLE UNIT/FURNACE WARRANTY on these 96%+ models and up because of this awesome heat exchanger...only one in the industry/North America that does that.
- 96%+ eff with 2-Stage gas valve with ECM higher efficient E.S.R. blower...now this has 2 comfort levels for gas input...a much quieter and slower 50-60% and if needed a 2nd or FULL stage (2nd gear) at 100% for the real cold days...having a more efficient (not highest efficiency yet) blower motor produces a more even & steady heat rise and saves on ELECTRICITY now.
- 97% 2-stage gas efficiency with ENERGY STAR RATED (E.S.R.) variable speed blower...now you save EVEN MORE on electricity every time the furnace turns on with these MOST EFFICIENT style of blower motor...they also operate the MOST QUIETLY of all the blower motor styles.
- 98%+ modulating gas valve with dual E.S.R. variable speed blower & ventor motor...it is like having a car with “70-ish GEARS” that finds the perfect, MOST efficient and quietest gear possible to save every minute AND provide the most comfort in a furnace possible...Often our clients comment on these models, "I don't even know that it's on!"
Feature Brand We Install & Service
If you're looking for top of the line products, we carry our feature furnace brands below, but are happy to service and repair all makes and models.
Give us a call to find out more.
Benefits of a New Furnace
- Reduce monthly energy bills
- Reduce future repair emergencies
- Greater Comfort control
- Lower future maintenance and repair bills
- Lower the noise output
- Increase safety
- Free up space in your basement (new systems are smaller!)
- Increase your peace of mind with exceptional warranty!
Why choose ProSolutions?
What should you expect from ProSolutions Heating Services? Nothing but the best.
Our trained professionals want to ensure that you have the greatest possible heating experience from your first call through installation and ongoing maintenance. We work to make lasting relationships with our clients and understand that only quality service and professionalism will continue to make that happen. Here’s what you can expect from us:
FREE ESTIMATES: With ProSolutions we will provide you with an upfront, fair and reasonable estimate for your new furnace. Our technicians will evaluate your home and explain to you all available heating options and give you a written estimate for your new heating system.
APPLES TO APPLES GUARANTEE: If find a better price from a reputable competitor we’ll match it and beat it by 10%*
PROVEN, TRUSTED AND REVIEWED BY OTHER EDMONTON HOMEOWNERS: We have dozens of local five-star reviews you can read from REAL clients just like you.
LOCAL EXPERIENCE: For more than 25 years our technicians have been working in the Edmonton area delivering exceptional service to local area homeowners and businesses.
What Do We Guarantee?
We are proud to guarantee an excellent customer service experience and the success and care of our parts, design, and craftsmanship. We also provide lifetime warranties on select equipment. Ask us for details.
Industry Leading Heating Equipment
Goodman brand gas furnaces can deliver warm, money-saving indoor comfort year after year to your home. Variable and multi-speed furnaces can provide enhanced indoor comfort by slowly ramping up to your thermostat setting rather than simply turning on at full speed. This alleviates the ‘cold air blow’ often associated with single-speed furnaces. Choose from a full line of Goodman brand gas furnaces that we believe offer the best warranty protection in the heating and cooling industry. Looking for Furnace Installation or Replacement? Just give us a call.
The ProSolutions Heating Advantage
- Professional affiliations and accreditations
- Consistently positive customer review feedback
- Industry experience—over 25 years working in the Edmonton area
- Warranties, rebates, service guarantees
- Ongoing employee training
- Prompt and timely scheduling and performance
- Committed to community service and green initiatives
Request ServiceGet A Free Quote