For Immediate Same-Day Service - Call 780.453.6640 Now!For all your Furnace tune-up and maintenance work – Call the SuperPros at Prosolutions!
Furnace Tune-up & Maintenance in Edmonton
Have you heard the phrase “It’s Tune Up Time” before? Even if you haven’t, it’s still time to think about getting your annual furnace tune up, because you don’t want to be left with a broken heater this winter. There are some tasks you can perform at home before you call the experts here at ProSolutions to perform a thorough heating system maintenance check:
- Clean it: Dirt is a furnace’s biggest enemy. If it gets into the system, it can cause it to waste fuel and overheat.
- Check the pilot light to make sure that it’s on and if it’s not, try relighting it.
- Check that the flue has a clear vent path to the outdoors with no gaps or dents.
Manufacturers suggest you get annual furnace maintenance to keep it in good, working order when you need it most. Aside from that, though, it’s common for furnaces to develop problems throughout its life. You don’t want those problems to occur smack dab in the middle of winter so it’s best to get them looked at now. Some of those common problems are:
- Airflow problems
- Dirty or clogged filters
- Ignition control issues
- Thermostat malfunctions
Benefits of Regular Furnace Tune-ups
- Avoid Emergency & Unexpected Repairs
- Save Time & Money
What ProSolutions Can Do For You
We have all the right tools and equipment to do a complete inspection of your furnace to prevent you and your family from having any heating problems this winter. With our 22-point check list, we don’t leave anything to chance. Here’s a brief sampling of the tasks we would perform in your home:
- Check vent pipe and draft inducer to make sure unit is exhausting properly
- Check balance on blower system
- Clean burners and adjust flame on burners, if necessary
- Check belts and adjust tension, if necessary
- Check all safeties and limits
None of those 22 points are left unchecked. If you’re ready for your annual tune up, call ProSolutions today!Request Service