Heating, Cooling & Plumbing Service Benefits
- High Performance Inspection – Recommended by manufacturers and utilities alike, regularly scheduled inspections on your heating, cooling and plumbing systems can help identify potential breakdowns and reduce emergency repairs by as much as 95% and lower utility bills for up to 30%.
- Relax, We’ll Call You! – As a Service Partner, we make your equipment our top priority. We’ll call you to schedule your inspection, so you don’t have to worry about it.
- No Emergency Service Fees. – If you are in need of an emergency service you will not pay a premium fee. You will receive the same quality of service as always but pay only for the standard pricing menu.
- On-Going Safety Inspections – Your Peace of mind is our goal. We will assess your home’s heating, cooling and plumbing systems to ensure they are in a safe operating condition. You’ll receive a detailed report of our findings and we’ll explain any concerns. We’ll alert you to potential emergencies before they become disruptive problems. We’ll even call to schedule your appointments so you don’t have to worry about it.
All Services Benefits
- Priority Service – As a Service Partner, you are our priority! You can jump to the head of the line when you call! Your job will be scheduled ahead of others. This applies to routine and emergency calls!
- 15% Discount – You will receive up to a 15% discount off the bottom line for our heating, cooling and plumbing services for as long as our Service Partner relationship remains effective.
- A Trusted Professional on Your Home Service Team – Your technician is not only trained to care for your equipment, he’s trained to care for you and your home. You’ll take comfort in knowing our technicians are drug-tested and background checked, first rate providers is all we’ll allow into your home.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We promise your complete satisfaction – GUARANTEED! If you are not fully satisfied, let us know, and we’ll make it right!
- Transferable – Your Service Partner agreement can either be transferred to your new home, or to the buyer of the home you are selling. Your choice!